Clan Corsaire Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
Man Utd are pondering a loan deal for the LA Galaxy hitman

Répondre au sujet    Clan Corsaire Index du Forum » Partie Externe » ~•~ Taverne ~•~ Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
Man Utd are pondering a loan deal for the LA Galaxy hitman
Auteur Message
Porsrun
-Tøuristes-

Message Man Utd are pondering a loan deal for the LA Galaxy hitman Répondre en citant

ZLATAN IBRAHIMOVIC is being linked with a Manchester United return - and old comments suggest he would happily link up with sbobet online Jose Mourinho again. Ibrahimovic departed Manchester United in March, swapping the Premier League for the MLS with La Galaxy. The 37-year-old left with a sense of regret. Had it not been for a serious knee injury sustained last April, he would have been jostling with sbobet online Romelu Lukaku for a starting berth. But it was not to be. Zlatan Ibrahimovic left Manchester United with his fitness in doubt and many writing him off. Less than a year on, however, and the Sweden international is back to the peak of his powers. Galaxy are not United and the StubHub Center is not Old Trafford. But that has not stopped Mourinho from already eyeing a sensational return in January, albeit via a loan deal. And Ibrahimovic’s comments about the sbobet online Manchester United manager suggest he would be open to a reunion. 
"That guy says whatever he wants,” he said in his autobiography, entitled I am Zlatan.
“I like him. He's the leader of his army. But he cares, too.
“He would text me all the time at Inter, wondering how I was doing.

Dim 14 Oct - 05:33 (2018)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Dim 14 Oct - 05:33 (2018)
Répondre au sujet    Clan Corsaire Index du Forum » Partie Externe » ~•~ Taverne ~•~ Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation