Clan Corsaire Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
Chelsea legend the right man to guide starlet

Répondre au sujet    Clan Corsaire Index du Forum » Partie Externe » ~•~ Grillades =) ~•~ Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
Chelsea legend the right man to guide starlet
Auteur Message
Porsrun
-Tøuristes-

Message Chelsea legend the right man to guide starlet Répondre en citant

Frank Lampard knows a thing or two about playing in midfield, so when he says that Mason Mount has a big future ahead of sbobet thai him it’s worth paying attention. Mount is set to make his Derby County debut in Lampard’s first game as a manager in Friday’s Championship opener at Reading. Lampard has reveleaed that the youngster, who is sbobet thai on a season-long loan at Pride Park, is on the radar of Gareth Southgate for a call-up to the England squad. “I’m aware that England are aware of him and this is a fantastic opportunity for him to show the world, and England, what he can do,” he said.
“I speak to Steve Holland (Southgate’s No 2) and I know he’s on the radar. We are always crying out in England for talented midfielders that can link play, are intelligent and score goals.
“This is a great platform for him to play – at this club he’s going to get the pressure of 30,000 people at sbobet thai home games and travelling round in a difficult Championship, so that’s great grounding and work for him.
“I think Mason can have a big future. What he can bring us is good quality and energy – we’ve seen it from the moment he walked through the door.”

Jeu 2 Aoû - 11:15 (2018)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Jeu 2 Aoû - 11:15 (2018)
sanpiseth40
-Tøuristes-

Message Chelsea legend the right man to guide starlet Répondre en citant
Please see my website
หนังผจญภัย

Jeu 18 Oct - 05:01 (2018)
Contenu Sponsorisé

Message Chelsea legend the right man to guide starlet

Aujourd’hui à 03:07 (2018)
Répondre au sujet    Clan Corsaire Index du Forum » Partie Externe » ~•~ Grillades =) ~•~ Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation